Blueberry Patch Piggy Paint Non-toxic Kid-Friendly Nail Varnish
How To Use:
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Basecoat (apply thin layer and let air dry)
- Apply color
- 2-3 thin coats of Piggy Paint nail polish.
- Air dry 60 seconds.
- Between polish coats, blow dry polished nails for 1 minute with hair dryer set on warm heat/low blower setting.
- With no harsh chemicals, the heat hardens the polish for maximum chip resistance.
- Shine Topcoat (apply for shine + scratch resistance)
- Seal (apply Basecoat + Sealer on top of Topcoat for extended wear. Be sure to cover tips of nails. Repeat blow dryer)