How to play:
- Shuffle the deck of cards.
- Each player is dealt 9 cards face down.
- The rest of the cards are placed in a draw pile also face down.
- Turn over the top card and place next to draw pile.
- The game can now start.
- The person to the right of the dealer starts play.
- You must work your way down from 9 to 0.
- So, if the first card is a 7 then the next player must lay down a 6, they can put down as many or few 6’s as they have in their hand.
- If they don’t have a 6 then they pick up from the middle. Unless they have a wild cars if they have a wild card and not a 6 – they must use this to replace it with!
- If they pick up a 6 from the draw pile, it can’t be placed down until their next turn.
- Then once a 6 has been placed, it’s the next persons go to lay down a 5.
- This continues until you get to 0, then you start back at 9 again.
- If the middle pile runs out of cards – you flip them over (without shuffling) and carry on the game.
- There are 2 wild cards that can be used as any number.
- If you can go, I.e have the next Number or a wild card, then you must go.
- The winner is the first person to lay down all their cards.
- Sounds simple – It’s not!
AGE 4 +
2 players +